The group Loyalty Company and its agencies (Kiss The Bride, Muse) undertake that the processing of personal data carried out on kissthebride.fr (or .agency, .it), muse-motivation.fr (or .com) and loyaltycompany.com comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Data protection policy
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimization of data) and is accompanied by information on:
• the data controller and the purpose of collecting the data (purpose);
• the legal basis of the data processing;
• the mandatory or optional nature of the data collection for the management of your application and the recall of the categories of data processed;
• the source of the data (when other data than those provided via the online service are used to process your request);
• the categories of people concerned;
• the recipients of the data;
• the shelf life of the data;
• security measures (general description);
• the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
• your computer and freedom rights and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on loyaltycompany.com or kissthebride.fr (or .agency or .it) or muse-motivation.fr (or .com) are processed according to secure protocols and allow Loyalty Company ( and its agencies) to manage requests received in its computer applications.
Exercise your rights
For any information or exercise of your computer rights and freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by the Loyalty Company Group, you can contact us:
• By email to info[@] loyaltycompany.com (indicating the url of the concerned site)
• or by mail (with a copy of your identity document in case of exercise of your rights and by indicating the url of the concerned site) to the following address:
Loyalty Company Group
100 allée des Frênes
We use different cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is information stored on your hard drive by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several data:
• the name of the server that filed it;
• an identifier in the form of a unique number;
• possibly an expiration date …
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information (definition of CNIL).
What are the cookies on the Loyalty Company’s sites for?
The cookies that we manage allow us, in particular, to count the number of terminals accessing one of our services, to establish attendance statistics, to adapt our content or offers to your interests, to avoid concerned user to provide again personal data that he had previously provided etc.
Storing the information you provide to a website: When you provide information on the Loyalty Company’s websites, we store the personal data in a cookie to store the information you have added. Loyalty Company saves you from re-entering the same information every time you visit our websites.
Optimization: cookies are also used to optimize the performance of our websites and mobiles. For example, they make it easier to navigate and help you find specific content faster.
By clicking on the “OK” button of the banner on our pages or by continuing your navigation on them, you accept the setting up of Cookies on your Terminal. The complete rejection of Cookies files prevents you from taking full advantage of the features of the services we offer you.
The types of cookies used on our sites
- Technical and navigation cookies: these cookies are stored on all our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications. They facilitate your navigation between the pages of our sites and applications and expire automatically when you close your browser. You can choose to disable these cookies via your internet browser, without altering access to our services.
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are stored on all our websites, mobile sites. They make it possible to collect anonymous statistical data of frequentation of our sites and applications in order to improve their ergonomics and the user experience. You can disable them from the “Manage my privacy preferences” section.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies come from external sites and allow us to share content on social networks, to secure and measure browsing behavior, and to help us to compile statistics on frequencies and interests vis-à-vis ‘content or advertising to better target our communications. You can disable them from the “Manage my privacy preferences” section.
We can not control these cookies and the data collected by social media. For more information about these cookies, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of each of these social media sites.
>> To find out more about the cookies on the Loyalty Company Group’s websites and to see how long each one has been kept, go to the “Manage my privacy preferences” section.
How to delete unwanted cookies?
To know how to proceed, consult the sites linked below according to your type of browser:
• To explore
• Windows Phone
The refusal of cookies will make it impossible to benefit from all our services such as geolocation for example.
You can use the options of various third-party services to control the information you provide to them:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
• Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
• Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=en_US
You can also use an online service that brings together various measures to protect your privacy, including a personalized management of cookies:
• Your Online Choices: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
What does the law say about cookies?
More information on: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/